Friday, October 3, 2008

Join Me on Vacation

I just spent forever trying to figure out Gadgets to add on and had no success with any calendar options. But I did figure out how the sitemeter works thanks to Daryl :-) I've been meaning to list off my schedule for all of you devoted friends who want to come visit or travel with me. Here she is ghetto style since I couldn't handle the fancy tech options. All the places listed are still very tentative. I'm open to suggestions if you come.

Sat Oct 25th - Sun Nov 5th (I'm thinking Belgium, Germany, Denmark)

Wed Dec 17th - Sun Dec 27th (I'll be home in Cali)

Sun Dec 28th - Sun Jan 4th (Paris for New Year's with Steph and anyone else)

Sat Jan 31st - Tues Feb 3rd (quick trip to London)

Sat Feb 14th - Sun Mar 1st (Ski trip in French/Austrian alps, Rome)

Sat Apr 11th - Sun Apr 26th (France countryside - Normandy, Loire, Dordogne, Provence)

Mon May 4th - Mon May 25th (French Riviera, Cinque Terre, Rome, Amalfi Coast, Greece, Turkey)

Send some comments my way if any of those dates work for you.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Kristine, it all sounds wonderful. You are going to have a fabulous time in the next 7 months. Thank you for opening it up to the rest of us.I really want to do the April or May trips... I know I could swing April. I am hoping to get the entire month of in May. I'll keep you posted.

Erica said...

wow! girl, this looks awesome! i'm being tempted, i'm being tempted...

Laura said...

We'll be in Venice November 15. I tried to convince Jonathan we should go to Paris instead, but an Italy/Greece cruise prevailed.